We are excited to announce our partnership with “The Future Stars Series” and New Balance
They will be doing some of our events to cover the Player Spotlight moments with social media coverage and promoting our events with scouting reports throughout the main High School tournaments we have partnered with them.
- June 10-13 One Nation State Championship
- July 1-4 Big Bang Weekend
- July 21-25 Top Gun World Series
We will be adding many Play Showcases for the summer of 2021 as well.
We are very excited to launch our new Play One Nation website that provides coaches and fans all the detail information for Tournaments, Showcases, Travel information, Online Shopping and more!
This Play One Nation website complements our hub National website www.OneNationBaseball.com
which provides Player Memberships, Recruiting Profiles and the center of information for One Nation Baseball.
Additional benefits partnering with USA Premier Sports and using the technology platform are:
- Coaches, Parents and fans will enjoy the easy, timely and comprehensive view of events available, online registration, teams and rosters, schedules, standings, brackets, online hotel reservations, and more…
- Coaches will receive a free Coaches Dugout for team and player management . This would be available for their personal use and is also integrated event schedules for a consolidated team view
- Play One Nation staff will be able to easily manage events through the powerful tools therefore resulting in better service and visibility to those of the One Nation Baseball family
We look forward to building our future baseball seasons together with our new technology platform. Let’s GO!
See DEMO EVENT using the available functions of the USA Premier Sports technology platform. The actual data is being driven from the ADMIN Gold Back Office (Event Management), Coaches Dugout (Team and Player Management) and Hotel Services (Housing Management) systems > more details below
- Event List – Shows published events with age level detailed information all from a push of a button in the ADMIN Gold
- Request Invite – Online Registration (will show sold out and also remove when event is done)
- Payments – List of payment options including dynamic event PayPal buttons for payment
- Teams – Registered Teams with Rosters (Team Name, Staff and Player information pulled from Coaches Dugout)
- Schedule – Includes scores, pitch count, team iScore/Game Changer, game video links and/or game specific docs, also function to allow coach preview in schedule in their dugout along and an Umpire Office to help coordinate umpires
- Standings – Driven from the scores that the team can put initial score in and/or the tournament director can put in and/or update
- Brackets – Upload PDF or JPG using separate desired bracket templates
- Hotels – Lists approved hotels with the ability to do online team blocks, reservations. Hotels will shows expired when cutoff has passed. There is a powerful end-to-end housing management system driving the information and is integrated to view travel team and hotel inventory status along with providing teams and hotels status.
Tournament Director or Coach? Learn more on how to make your life easier and back on the field – INFO@USAPS.COM
With many added expenses with traveling and dealing with Covid this year we saw many teams stay home to play. We have credited a win, win for all teams and I think this will catch on everywhere.
Best thing I can do is give you an example. Think About this? Play in a 16 Super Select League and play each team only once in a 4 weekend period, Those 4 weekends in Pool Play you play each team once, each weekend, just like in a regular tourney you advance into the semi and finals and compete for the hardware.
With this League when you win you get points, if you advance after pool play in the 4 “Super Series Events you receive additional points. It’s an awesome way to play in a competitive league and play in 4 tourney events. Ready for this $250 for League Play and $800 for 4 Super Series Events for a $1050 you’re in!
OH BY THE WAY, winner of the League receives $1000 worth of Rawlings Product.
Sign up soon its going to fill up quick! 9u-14u /Please look at High School Division for details.
Players & Parents & Teams
We will be hosting many Player Spotlight Showcase invites and open tryouts throughout the 2021 season for you to be a part of the “Team One Nation” World Series”
. As a member of this team, you will get a chance to play against some of the Elite players in these Spotlight Showcase Event. Team One Nation event set for Labor day weekend at Grand Park in Indiana in 2021.
Players will be able to register on our website and begin building their Player Profile page to prepare for their future. We plan on having Showcase for ages 10-18u. Details for all the Showcases and team tryouts will be posted on the One Nation web site.
Our ONB Showcase staff will be evaluating talent at all of the showcases we are hosting. You will need to enter on our website to check for upcoming dates and times for when showcases will be held. We will not only put great teams together for this special event,but will also rank the players accordingly.
Looking forward to seeing you on the field!!!
National ONB Director
We will be adding many World Series events throughout the States at every skill level. If you are one of those Venues that would love to host a designation World Series, we are very interested to expanding our options. Just like our main High School World Series “Top Gun World Series in Northeast Ohio that features many College venues and turf fields and great competition, let alone well scouted and our ONB Scouting staff focusing on Player Spotlight moments on twitter, we want and need more. Contact us if you have a location.
Our main focus is to run events that gives the players, teams and parents the best possible experience. We plan on running events that feature great venues, even playing field that feature Hometown Division, Travel Teams upper and lower and Elite Teams events, we will always have the feature of running open events put our goal is to make sure the teams are in the right classifications so we can compete at the skill level they need to be at. Looking for Tournament Directors and FIELDS in every state, contact us if interested.
We have many great tools to run great Showcases, Trackman the state of the art tool used at many Major League and College Parks, both the trackman and Rapsodo which is two powerful ways to read metrics to help the Player and Scouts on judging a players talent is a great start. Our staff will focus in all The “Player Spotlight Showcases we run to evaluate them with all these powerful tools. Our staff consist of Ex College Players and pro players and scouts. Let alone the main feature of the Recruiting Player Profile that the player will be able to keep updated himself, we are excited to host many successful showcases and watch the players grow their profile.