- Coaches, Parents and fans will enjoy the easy, timely and comprehensive view of events available, online registration, teams and rosters, schedules, standings, brackets, online hotel reservations, and more…
- Coaches will receive a free Coaches Dugout for team and player management . This would be available for their personal use and is also integrated event schedules for a consolidated team view
- Play One Nation staff will be able to easily manage events through the powerful tools therefore resulting in better service and visibility to those of the One Nation Baseball family
PUBLIC FACING FUNCTIONS – CLICK HERE TO SEE AND PLAY WITH:
- Event List – Shows published events with age level detailed information all from a push of a button in the ADMIN Gold
- Request Invite – Online Registration (will show sold out and also remove when event is done)
- Payments – List of payment options including dynamic event PayPal buttons for payment
- Teams – Registered Teams with Rosters (Team Name, Staff and Player information pulled from Coaches Dugout)
- Schedule – Includes scores, pitch count, team iScore/Game Changer, game video links and/or game specific docs, also function to allow coach preview in schedule in their dugout along and an Umpire Office to help coordinate umpires
- Standings – Driven from the scores that the team can put initial score in and/or the tournament director can put in and/or update
- Brackets – Upload PDF or JPG using separate desired bracket templates
- Hotels – Lists approved hotels with the ability to do online team blocks, reservations. Hotels will shows expired when cutoff has passed. There is a powerful end-to-end housing management system driving the information and is integrated to view travel team and hotel inventory status along with providing teams and hotels status.
Tournament Director or Coach? Learn more on how to make your life easier and back on the field – INFO@USAPS.COM
We can’t wait to get started with all the exciting news, we have for our Players and Teams. With having 3 levels of Classifications, that will even out the playing with having tournaments playing at their level of play. With plans of adding World Series and National events, let alone all the great events we have posted with upcoming State Championships, Showcase events and plans of opening up more events in multiple states, we have one thing to say
With many added expenses with traveling and dealing with Covid this year we saw many teams stay home to play. We have credited a win, win for all teams and I think this will catch on everywhere.
Best thing I can do is give you an example. Think About this? Play in a 16 Super Select League and play each team only once in a 4 weekend period, Those 4 weekends in Pool Play you play each team once, each weekend, just like in a regular tourney you advance into the semi and finals and compete for the hardware.
With this League when you win you get points, if you advance after pool play in the 4 “Super Series Events you receive additional points. It’s an awesome way to play in a competitive league and play in 4 tourney events. Ready for this $250 for League Play and $800 for 4 Super Series Events for a $1050 you’re in!
OH BY THE WAY, winner of the League receives $1000 worth of Rawlings Product.
Sign up soon its going to fill up quick! 9u-14u /Please look at High School Division for details.
We at One Nation Baseball are looking to expand our team! We are looking to hire Tournament Regional Directors to help us as we continue to grow.
QUALIFIED TOURNAMENT REGIONAL DIRECTORS
We are looking for baseball enthusiasts who want to become a part of the One Nation Baseball team. Whether you are qualified to be a regional director or just want to be part of local events, we have many opportunities for you to get involved.
JOIN THE NATION
If you are interested in how you can become a part of growing the Nation, contact Ken Wilson at email@example.com
You can also reach us through our website contact us and we will be glad to review with you more about these great opportunities, and as always, we can’t wait for you to join the Nation!
We value our travel teams and have negotiated the best value packages of approved hotels and locations.IMPORTANT: We require all travel teams to book DIRECTLY USING THE APPROVED HOTEL LINKS ONLY to be eligible to play (do not use other travel agents, discounts, hotels.com, etc.) Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-394-4930 ext 1 “Please read carefully”. There are no exceptions to the “Stay to Play” policy. Tournament Stay-to Play Policies & Procedures The following procedures must be followed in order to participate in this event. Compliance with these policies is required.
- Select a hotel from the approved list on the website
- A team rep must then create a Team block of rooms with the team name – USING THE ONLINE TEAM BLOCK button – SEND LINK TO COACHES AND PARENTS
- All players, coaches and parents MUST stay in the team block at the same hotel. If players are not staying with parents then there should be a team block and a parent block but both blocks in the team name. All rooms must be booked within the team block – USING THE ONLINE TEAM BLOCK LINK.
- Booking a room outside the block, through a third-party such as Expedia, Priceline, etc. or through the general on-line reservations or booking at a non-approved hotel is NOT permitted.
- Every team must ensure coaches and parents have reserved their rooms against the Team Block at least 30 days in advance of the tournament. This list MUST include parents!! Team coordinator will verify the ROOMING LIST status report has all rooms required by players and parents, and the names associated with each.